We are a bold, award-winning business who pride ourselves in offering an eclectic range of innovative, fresh, and seasonal menus that ‘wow’ our customers within an industry leading environment.
We are a bold, award-winning business who pride ourselves in offering an eclectic range of innovative, fresh, and seasonal menus that ‘wow’ our customers within an industry leading environment. We run friendly, welcoming, and positive kitchens with high standards always striving to be the best we can be. It is these high standards that without a team of great kitchen porters; the heartbeat of our kitchens; we could not deliver!
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the family.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for an award-winning business. We have won the Best Food offer (2019 & 2020) and Best Managed Pub Company (2021) at The UK Publican Awards.
- Access to Liberation Life - an incredible platform where you can earn cash-back with major retailers, save money on your purchases including holidays, groceries, gifts and much more!
- A competitive hourly rate plus an equal share of great tips. You will get paid for the hours you work.
- Access to industry leading training and development. We offer bespoke training plans as part of our ‘Pillars of Progression’ programme.
- We work with HIT training in providing industry leading apprenticeship schemes.
- We offer additional support and coaching from our talented kitchen teams.
- We will back with you the tools you need to do a great job and have invested significantly in our kitchens.
- The buzz that comes with team parties, events, training courses, great suppliers and some of the industry’s best team rewards, discounts and benefits (including 75% off food on shift).
- A business who cares about you. We are ambassadors for the Burnt Chef Project fighting the stigma of mental health and working with them to train and support our teams. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program that is there 24/7 to provide you with support.