March 8, 2022
Kingham, Cotswolds, United Kingdom
The Cotswolds Lodge is looking for a junior Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team
The Cotswolds Lodge is an upmarket 4* boutique hotel in the heart of English countryside. Our hotel offers guests a luxury experience to the highest standard. The Cotswolds Lodge is family run and has been operating since 1980. We look forward to you joining our wonderful staff family!
- Prep ingredients and recipes to our standards, ready for service.
- Open, run and close your section for service whilst maintaining it to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Check deliveries and the put away in the correct locations (dry store, fridge, etc.).
- Maintain food and hygiene standards at the highest level.
- 1 to 2 experience in a similar role
- hotel experience advantageous
What we offer
- On the job and online training to further your skills.
- Online training programs through CPL Learning with a variety of training modules such as Food Safety, Health & Safety, Fire Awareness, First Aid etc.
- Opportunities to grow your career and work with Front of House and cross your training.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Regular staff parties (in line with Covid restrictions that are in place at the time).
- Monthly share of tips.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days leave
- Growth potential in this family run hotel group
- 40h per week - Monday to Sunday
Staff housing/accommodation is included at a starting weekly rate of £70pw, this will be taken out of your monthly pay check. No formal tenancy agreement necessary as the housing is owned by the hotel. Private rooms are available as well as shared rooms. Further information on housing will be shared with you on application. Note that The Cotswolds Lodge has been Staffpad Verified!